Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
We are staying in, staying home & staying richer this year! After 3 kids & almost 10 years I don't need a fancy dinner to know he loves me, just rub my back & let me sleep in!
I have yet to get hubby anything, probably just a nice card & maybe some candy?
He already gave me my card & candle (with a candle warming plate!)...that might not sound too romantic but it is exactly what I wanted.
See I am not the average female that loves jewelry (waste of money!), purses (waste of money!), & fresh flowers (biggest waste of money EVER!)...now give me a potted plant that I can tend to, nurture & have for quite some time, that is great!
Can you believe that I acutally got MAD at dear hubby a couple months back when he brought home not one but TWO bouquets of fresh flowers...now that might seem cold but I did tell him on several occasions that I do NOT like fresh flowers, they die, they are expensive, blah blah blah! He certainly understood me that night & knows to NOT bring them home!
I was thrilled with my gingerbread candle which he informed me, "Do you know how long it took me to find a candle scent that I knew you would like?"...20 he told me! I thanked him, told him he did great & that in future if he ever has doubts about scents for me stick to the vanilla, cinnamon, clove, pumpkin, ginger ones! I am certain he scribbled it on the memo pad in his brain! He really does try!

No comments:

Post a Comment